Step 3: Water Removal / Water Extraction
Dealing with a Water Damage Restoration company such as SERVPRO Sunland/Tujunga at your home or business doesn’t have to be the headache you might think. Our experienced and certified technicians at SERVPRO Sunland/Tujunga will make restoring your home a walk in the park. Well, we can at least make the process a lot calmer and more structured then navigating on your own or by trusting the insurance approved vendors that love cutting corners. Services include:
- Water Extraction
- Mitigation & Cleanup
- Rapid Drying Of Carpets, Floors & Walls
- Complete Water Damage Repairs
- Mold, Treatment & Remediation
- Sewage Damage Removal & Cleanup
- Carpets, Furniture Restored To Original Condition
- Plumbing, Water Leak Extraction & Repair
- Contents Restoration
- Pack-Out Services
- Board-Up & Tarp Over Services
- Insurance Claim Paperwork Assistance
Move-Out / Pack-Out
If your home requires extensive restoration or cleaning, SERVPRO of Sunland, Tujunga, Sylmar, San Fernando, Van Nuys North can conduct an organized, efficient move-out to protect your belongings from further damage.
- Move-Out Service
Emergency Water Removal
Our highly trained technicians will begin the water removal process almost immediately. Depending on the amount of water, we may use powerful submersible pumps in addition to industrial strength, wet/dry vacuums. Removing most of the water helps reduce drying time and helps prevent secondary water damage and mold and bacterial growth.
- Remove Excess Water
- Use Submersible Pumps and Industrial Wet/Dry Vacuums
Inspect the Carpet Pad and Carpet
We inspect the carpet and pad and determine if they should be removed to protect the subfloor.
- Inspect Carpet Pad and Remove If Needed
- Inspect Carpet and Remove If Needed
Water Removal Equipment
- Moisture detectors, hygrometers, and other meters measure the extent of moisture saturation.
- Infrared cameras may be used to find “hidden” water behind walls and ceilings.
- Submersible and gas-powered pumps are used for continuous pumping of high-level water.
- Truck-mounted and portable extraction units perform efficient water removal.